Skip to content
- Revive Survivor’s retreats are designed for those who are out of active treatment including chemo and radiation therapy. This does not include reconstruction surgery.
- Pink Lemonade Project is unable to cover any travel expenses to get to and from the retreat facility.
- Our retreat facilitator will contact you within 2 weeks of your registration to ask a little about your cancer journey (how long since your diagnosis, current and past treatments, etc.) and answer any questions you may have about the retreat. If you and the facilitator agree this is a good fit, Pink Lemonade Project will e-mail you all of the details regarding your retreat.
- Until your registration and $100 deposit has been received by Pink Lemonade Project, we cannot place you on our guest list.
- Pink Lemonade Project must be notified of your cancellation at least 14 days in advance of the first day of the retreat you are registered for in order for your $100 deposit to be refunded.
- If you cancel within 14 days of the start of the retreat, your $100 deposit is non-refundable.
- Pink Lemonade Project reserves the right to cancel a retreat if we are unable to reach the minimum number of participants required. If this occurs, your deposit will be refunded.